23 February 2012

As if it weren't obvious already...

As if you couldn't tell, I haven't had time to write in a while. Okay, that's not true - I haven't had time to write recreationally. I was in a pretty good rhythm there for a while, but this current school semester has really taken the wind out of my sails and pulled me back down to Earth (not to mix metaphors). So this is just a long overdue announcement that posts here will be much more infrequent until things slow down a bit. I only have three classes (and an online course - but it hardly counts), and even dropped my work hours to part-time for the first time since I was sixteen, but my energy isn't what it used to be. I have class three days a week, and I am absolutely exhausted. Something had to give - and this blog is it.

I'll still post things every once in a while to try and throw a little content out there for you, but we're talking maybe once a month.

It's all about priorities - I'm trying to do this right. See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment